Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome to Stormnet Entertainment and my first posting...

This is my first posting and I hope to post interesting things that go on in the life of a struggling television producer and what to expect if you too want to be a producer in the entertainment industry. One thing I can say is that you're going to meet a lot of interesting people, some you like and some you wish you never met.

Next, it might help if you have some really good ideas that other people are interested in and want to hear about because being a independent producer is like being a car salesman (yes, I sold cars, what a rush!) except you're selling your ideas and hopefully someone/everyone is going to like them/you.

Lastly, the most important part is to just try to have fun doing what you enjoy doing. Professionally, I'm a software test engineer but it took me many years to take a stand and do something I enjoyed rather than something I can collect a check and do from 9 to 5.

Hopefully, you can come along on my journey from bringing an idea from the start to finish and help someone else navigate the very treacherous waters of television production.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment