Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What Is IFTTT And Why You Need This Tool To Dominate The Universe

When we think of domination, do we want everyone to submit to our will or do we just want to get things done? My guess is that if we get what we want, that'll do for most people.

IFTTT [If This Then That] is a free automated task management utility that gives you the ability to connect two services together to respond to triggers, under the construct that if this happens, then do that.

You can customize tasks on the service or sift through an extensive catalog of tasks to find one that suits your needs.

I've never been a big fan of automated tools proclaiming to make your internet universe easier and saving you time. My philosophy, "you get out what you put in". I've been using IFTTT and I've come to the conclusion that this is a powerful tool to create customized recipes that suit your individual internet domination fantasies.

Don't take my word for it, check out this tutorial and make your own opinion.  

Global internet domination muaaahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment