Thursday, April 12, 2012

HellBound Bloggers Overview – March 2012 (A ReBlogCast)

I've been blogging for over a year now and I've gone through many phases. Often times subjects you think will not resonate with your audience, strikes a nerve and you somehow come away with learning more than you intended. In the beginning, I started my blog as a tool to reach out, share my thoughts and its turned into something much more (I'll save that for another posting). 


No matter who you are, blogging is highly personal, even if the subject has nothing to do with you. Somehow we make ourselves vulnerable in this writing process and we expose ourselves for others to ponder. Most of the time, the fear subsides and you become energized with creative inspiration and enthusiasm.


No matter past, present or future, we turned to many different resources to learn about blogging etiquette. Who are some of the major players in the blogosphere?


For me, HellBoundBloggers.com was and still is a great resource to learn new things and stay in touch with cutting edge writers. In short, blogging for me is about learning new things from many different people. Instead of asking questions, I search for the answers in titles and if I like what I see?


I go from there. 


I like to share things and sometimes, you need more than 140 characters to do it. This is the  HellBound Bloggers Overview - March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment